Online branding adds power
When people look for what you offer, where are they looking? Online. For bigger response, align your online brand and message with your offline marketing.
Online branding should deliver the same principles of experience that you wish to deliver for your customers online; including accessibility, whether digital is your main sales channel or not. There is though a long way to go for this to be taken as seriously as it should.
the 5 key points of online branding
Increase brand awareness
Brand awareness is the way in which consumers recognize and remember your business. The greater the brand awareness you have, the more audiences will be familiar with your logo, messaging, and products.
Reinforce your unique value proposition
Why do your customers buy from you? What motivates people to choose you, to choose your products over the hundreds of alternatives? What makes your company, and your products, better than the rest?
Tell the brand’s story
A story can go where quantitative analysis is denied admission: our hearts. Data can persuade people, but it doesn’t inspire them to act; to do that, you need to wrap your vision in a story that fires the imagination and stirs the soul.
build a community
Today, brand-building is not primarily through one-way communication via advertising. The new way is co-creation, enabling customers to build your brand with you.
Create a dialog with customers
What if each customer felt that every communication with you was not only well managed, but a meaningful, interactive dialog?
In today’s digital market place, the customer is empowered like never before.
YOUR AUDIENCES ARE IN CONTROL TODAY
Statistics prove both consumers and BtoB buyers are arming themselves with plenty of information before they begin a sales conversation. B2B buyers are 60% to 90% towards a purchase decision before contacting a vendor.
The critical questions for your online brand are:
• If audiences are looking for what you offer, can they find you?
• If they find you, what do they see or learn? Does your website fulfill on what they’re looking for?
• If they’re sent online from a printed ad, magazine or mailer, does the online brand echo what they’ve seen?
Does the online brand support and enhance the offline brand experience? Are they visually connected? Do the messages support one another?
Today’s websites must be mobile-friendly. Google is penalizing those that aren’t. And today your website is at the heart of your marketing. It’s vital your visual and verbal brand are synchronized online and offline.
CONNECT YOUR OFFLINE AND ONLINE MARKETING
Connect your offline and online marketing. We bring our deep experience in marketing, messaging and branding to your online brand strategy.
• You’ll be found because search-friendly key ideas and phrases reflect your position in your market.
• Valuable content is designed to deliver what your ideal customer is searching for.
• Visual style echoes and enhances your branded materials and advertising.
• Copy is brief, focused on “you” and not “we” and to the point, since web visitors scan and don’t read.
• Navigation leads a visitor through and each page offers clear calls to action.
• Inbound marketing strategies engage visitors, build relationships and capture warm leads.
When it comes to your online presence on your website or in social media, build on what your brand stands for. Be recognized and known. Communicate value. We will help you refine and focus your online brand to support business growth and increase response.
YOUR WEBSITE IS THE CENTER OF YOUR MARKETING
If you want your company to be successful in the modern marketplace, you’ve got to have a professional website. Your website is the backbone of your business, supporting all of your digital marketing efforts.
Your website is an essential business tool and a primary point of choice for your audiences. It’s essential to your success. With an online branding strategy, it will produce bigger results.